This time, I live in Bojonegoro. It is a small peaceful town about 100 kms west of Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
I always try to practice my English in every opportunity I have. However, there is only a little chance to do it in a small town like Bojonegoro. So I will be very glad if there is someone who is interested in communicating with me in English in this blog. I hope to have enough friends to share the eperience of life or job in English.
Perhaps, if you feel afraid of making any mistake in practicing your English, I will help you improve the level of your mastering this language.
Minggu, 12 Mei 2013
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



Ass wr wb
how are doing mr waskito...
my name is rudi...you may call me just rud....and i interested with u to practicing english. would u help me to speak english as well as you are....
salam