About Me

Foto Saya
Hadid Fawwazar-™
Lihat profil lengkapku

Halaman

Sabtu, 18 Mei 2013

STORY 2 : A WEIRD NIGHT

A Weird Night

I have experienced many strange events during my life but this is one of the most unexplainable ones.

It was an evening in September 2009. My wife and I were watching TV in the livingroom when my two-months baby, Nafisa, slept in the bedroom. We watched an exciting film so we enjoyed the night joyfully. Suddenly, we heard a loud cry from the bedroom. We're startled to realize that it was our baby's cry. Directly both of us ran to the bedroom. I opened the door and saw an unbelievable sight. My baby was lying on the floor!

In a second, my wife took her and shouted in cry. She was shocked to see the horrible view. She tried to find out which parts of our baby's body were injuried. Strangely, she didn't find the injured parts. She looked at me in a wondered look. I also got confused to know the fact that my little baby was unhurt. It was more amazing to see that the baby continuing her sleeping comfortably on my wife's arm. 

A moment later, we sat on the sofa confusing to what had happened. You know that the height of the bed was about 1 meter. And our baby wasn't able to move to such a distance. It was really unbelievable to think about. We just sat in silence. At last we praised to God who had shown His authority to us. But I have been wondered to the weird incident until now.



0 komentar:

Donate

Popular Posts

Chat BOX

X. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

--Jumlah Pengunjung--

Blog Archive

 
Copyright© 2013 Welcome to My Blog | Designer by : Hadid |
Template Name | Vongola : X Generation | HadidX
@hadidx
[Tutup]
Get This Gadget